Miner models: S9, S9i, T9, L3 - 4 videos!
1. The lack of chips. In the log shows 62 chips? and when replacing chips nothing helps? A common problem with the S9, S9i, and L3 models. The fact is that the miner program does not count one, two or maybe 3 out of 63 chips when scanning chips! The video explains in detail on the S9 board how to solve this problem, for L3 we carry out the same manipulations with the signals! 1 video added!
2. There are 63 chips in the log, and the hash is 0. In two videos, there are two ways out of several how to identify this defect! As far as possible there will be additions and other reasons. Repair boards in video S9 and T9. 1 video added!
BUY OTHER VIDEO LESSONS!
Repair Antminer s17 miners: 1 video!
In the video: Location of chips and domains. What signals are present and how they pass from chip to chip and from domain to domain to identify a faulty chip. A bit about power and LDO power.
Repair AladdinMiner T1 miners: 1 video!
In the video: Location of chips and domains. How to identify a faulty chip.
Miner models: S9, S9i, T9, T9 +, L3 ++ - 5 videos!
In four videos, the S9 model board under repair and 1 S9i video board. The procedures are the same for the S9i and T9 models! For the T9 + and L3 ++ models, the signal manipulations are similar! In the video:
1. Test checking the correct passage of all chip signals. This must be done when we have all the signals and at the same time have a problem. In many cases, the S9, S9i, T9, L3 ++ models can only be restored in this way. Two videos on S9 boards use this technique with explanations.
2. All signals are in the "0 asic" log. In 2 videos, the repaired boards are S9 and S9i. This defect is a frequent guest of models S9, S9i, T9 +
3. All signals are in the "0 asic" log and the first chip is not to blame here! 1 S9 video added
Miner models: S9, S9i, T9 - 6 videos!
1. How to determine when a problem has affected a domain or in multiple domains? and what are 2 testpoints between domains? In three videos, repair boards of S9 models, in one T9. The lesson is suitable for S9i and even for L3 ++ if, to do the same manipulations with the signals. In both cases, the logs are "0 asic". Added 2 videos!
2. Problems with the BO signal. Identification of a defect with detailed explanations.
3. After replacing the chip, how to check it with a tester and make sure that the chip is not sealed crookedly?
4. Problems with the Ri signal in the "0 asic" log. Identification of a defect with detailed explanations.
Miner models: S9, S9i - 1 video!
The temperature does not work and is not displayed in the statistics. Repair board S9i, similarly for S9.
Miner model: T9 + - 1 video!
1. How to understand which board is faulty in the miner and in which compartment on the board there is a defect.
2. Checking the power of the chips and some reasons that may be in its absence.
3. The location of the chips and domains.
4. The passage of testpoint signals and the method of checking them.
5. All signals are there and at the same time in the "0 asic" log - board repair with explanations.
6. How to identify a defective chip.
Innosilicon DragonMint T1: