Network unlock code for YOTA 4G LTE W8. After unlocking, your router becomes universal and can work with SIM cards of any operators.
THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC SERVICE FOR RECEIVING A CODE FROM A SERVER. OFFICIAL UNLOCK CODE YOU WILL RECEIVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT AND INDICATIONS OF IMEI SMARTPHONE, WITHOUT OPERATOR PARTICIPATION AT ANY TIME OF DAY. SERVER WORKS 24/7
TERM OF OBTAINING: INSTANTLY
1. Wi-Fi YOTA 4G LTE W8 modem
2. YOTA W8
3. W8 provider id W8-2BYORU3
Unlock YOTA 4G LTE W8
1. To get the unlock code from you need to find the IMEI-number of your device. You can find it in the device web-interface on the device information page - http://10.0.0.1/.
2. Insert the SIM card of another operator into the device and enter the web-interface on the device unlock page - http://10.0.0.1/advanced/kmza8ot5.
3. The screen will display the field for entering the network unlock code (NCK code) and the number of remaining attempts to enter the code. Be sure to verify their availability before purchasing this product.
4. Pay for the goods (if you make a payment through an external payment system and upon completion of payment you have the "return to seller" button - do not forget to click on it), after making the payment, enter IMEI in the form that appears.
5. After sending the data you entered - the unlock code will be displayed in the column paid goods in the same window where you entered IMEI (if you did not see the goods after the payment, or accidentally missed the form for specifying IMEI, follow the link in the letter from oplata.info which you will receive immediately after payment).
6. Enter the received network unlock code in the field to enter the code in the web-interface of the router. If you entered the code without errors, the device will immediately register with the network of the operator whose SIM card you have installed.
7. Do not forget to leave a review about the purchased product!
Funds are not refundable if:
1. The device for some reason does not require an unlock code (for example, all input attempts have been exhausted)
2. Changes were made to the software part of the device (flashing). Work codes are guaranteed only on native firmware.
3. After payment and receipt of goods, it turns out that you have a different device model.
Making the payment you agree to the terms of service!
If you have any problems, write to E-mail, Skype or ICQ.
My contacts here are https://plati.market/seller/vadim-06051985/367658, where you will find all my products