Russian citizen married US citizen

Pay with:
i agree with "Terms for Customers"
Sold: 0 Uploaded: 10.01.2020
Content: S19-372.docx 15,66 kB

Product description

A Russian citizen married US citizen D., who worked in Moscow in one of the American firms. Their son was born in the United States and, in accordance with the laws of that country, became her citizen. In recent years, the couple lived with their son in Moscow. When there was a breakdown in family relations, the father took the child to the United States without the consent of his mother. Mother sued the Russian court for his return.
Is the Russian court entitled to consider this case in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction, and if so, what national law should it apply? What is the most appropriate solution to the situation, given that between Russia and the United States there is no agreement on legal assistance in civil and family matters?

Additional information

After payment you will be available a link to the solution of this problem in the file of MS Word. It should be noted that the problem solutions put up for sale were successfully handed over in the period 2009-2019 and could be outdated. However, the general algorithm will always remain true.


No feedback yet.
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)