Network unlock code for ZTE MF920 router of any color (both white and black versions of routers are unlocked). After unlocking, your router becomes universal and can work with SIM cards of any operators.
THIS IS AUTOMATIC SERVICE RECEIVING A CODE FROM THE SERVER. OFFICIAL UNLOCKING CODE YOU WILL GET DIRECTLY AFTER PAYMENT AND INSTRUCTIONS IMEI SMARTPHONE, WITHOUT PARTICIPATION OF THE OPERATOR AT ANY TIME DAY. SERVER OPERATES 24/7
PERIOD OF RECEIPT: MENTALLY
ALL IMEI SUPPORTED
ZTE MF920 / MTS 835F / Tele2 ZTE MF920 / Beeline ZTE MF920 / Yota MF920 / Megaphone MR150-5 / ZTE MF920W
Unlocking Megaphone MR150-5, ZTE MF920, MTS 835F
1. To get the unlock code from you, you will need to find the IMEI number of your device.
2. Insert another operator card into the SIM card and enter the web interface (192.168.0.1 for Megaphone, and 192.168.8.1 for Beeline, the password for entering the web-interface by default is admin).
3. The screen will display the IMEI of your device, the field for entering the network unlock code and the number of remaining attempts to enter the code.
4. Pay for the goods (if you make payment through an external payment system and after the payment you have a "return to the seller" button - do not forget to press it), after completing the payment carefully enter the IMEI form that appears.
5. After sending the data you entered - the unlock code will be displayed in the paid products column in the same window where you entered IMEI (if after payment of the goods you did not see or accidentally missed the form to indicate IMEI - please follow the link in the letter from oplata.info , which you will receive immediately after payment).
6. Enter the received network unlock code in the code entry field in the web interface of the router. If you entered the code without errors, the device will immediately register in the network of the operator whose SIM card you have installed.
7. Do not forget to leave a review about the purchased product!
Means are not returned if:
1. The device does not require an unlock code for any reason (for example, all input attempts are exhausted)
2. Changes were made in the software part of the device (flashing). The work of codes is guaranteed only on native firmware.
3. After payment and receipt of the goods it turns out that you have another model of the device.
By making a payment you agree to the terms of service!
If you have any problems, write to E-mail, Skype or ICQ.
My contacts here https://plati.market/seller/vadim-06051985/367658, there you will find all my products